Friday, 23 October 2020
News with tag Investigators  RSS
A healthy lifestyle for cardiovascular health also promotes good eye health

Added: 21.10.2020 20:22 | 0 views | 0 comments

Investigators found that ideal cardiovascular health, which is indicative of a healthy lifestyle, was associated with lower odds for ocular diseases especially diabetic retinopathy. These findings suggest that interventions to prevent cardiovascular diseases may also hold promise in preventing ocular diseases.

From: https:

Human remains found at burial site linked to 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre

Added: 21.10.2020 16:23 | 2 views | 0 comments

One set of human remains, and perhaps a second, have been found in a Tulsa cemetery where investigators are searching for victims of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, Oklahoma state archaeologist Kary Stackelbeck said Tuesday.

From: feeds.foxnews.com

Spc. Vanessa Guillen’s death ruled ‘in the line of duty,’ entitling family to benefits

Added: 21.10.2020 0:21 | 6 views | 0 comments

The death of Army Spc. Vanessa Guillen, who went missing from Fort Hood for weeks before investigators found her remains in July, has been ruled “in the line of duty,” which grants her bereaved family benefits for her service, authorities announced Tuesday.

From: feeds.foxnews.com

Coronavirus vaccines stir doubts among many people worldwide, new study shows

Added: 20.10.2020 23:29 | 20 views | 0 comments

A new study highlights potential global hesitancy to accept a COVID-19 vaccine. Based on data collected with the previously validated COVID-SCORE survey of a sample of over 13,400 individuals from 19 countries that have been hard-hit by the virus, the investigators found that 72 percent of participants would likely take the vaccine. Of the remaining 28 percent, 14 percent would refuse, while 14 percent would hesitate, which translates into tens of millions of potential vaccine avoiders.

From: https:

Florida wildlife investigators uncover flying squirrel trafficking ring: officials

Added: 20.10.2020 5:25 | 16 views | 0 comments

At least seven people have been charged in an "elaborate" flying squirrel trafficking scheme in which poachers in Florida caught thousands of the rodents before selling them to buyers in Asia, officials said on Monday.

From: https:

'I saw a big mushroom cloud': Clues sought in Virginia shopping center explosion that rattled residents for miles

Added: 18.10.2020 19:59 | 12 views | 0 comments

Investigators hunted for clues behind a thunderous explosion that leveled a strip mall, injured five people and rattled residents in Harrisonburg, Va.

From: rssfeeds.usatoday.com

Florida cold case murder victim ID'd by belt buckle after 35 years

Added: 18.10.2020 18:04 | 3 views | 0 comments

A belt buckle has helped Florida cold case investigators identify the victim in an unsolved 35-year-old “John Doe” homicide.

From: feeds.foxnews.com

How investigators found a jet engine under Greenland's ice sheet

Added: 17.10.2020 21:19 | 32 views | 0 comments

Four hours into a September 2017 Air France flight 66 from Paris to Los Angeles, over 500 horrified passengers felt one of the aircraft's four engines spontaneously explode. "IS THERE A PROBLEM," read the message from air traffic controllers to the pilots. The plane, with over 500 passengers onboard, was flying four thousand feet below its previous altitude and, indeed, there was a problem. The front portion of an engine had fallen off, plummeting more than seven miles to the frozen Greenland ice sheet below.

From: rss.cnn.com

Older articles »
advertising

Copyright © 2008-2020 USweekly  - all rights reserved