´╗┐Sunday, 28 May 2017
California mom drizzled gas station cheese on Doritos. Now, she's fighting for her life

Added: 19.05.2017 12:16 | 10 views | 0 comments


A Sacramento County woman who drizzled nacho cheese from a gas station dispenser onto her Doritos has been hospitalized for nearly a month after contracting botulism, a serious illness caused by bacteria that can cause paralysis, breathing difficulty and, potentially, death.
Lavinia Kelly is so...

More in www.sun-sentinel.com »



Image with code
CommentsComments:
advertising

Copyright © 2008 - 2017 USweekly  - all rights reserved