´╗┐Friday, 22 September 2017
Florida girl, 7, may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning from generator used after Irma

Added: 14.09.2017 3:20 | 3 views | 0 comments

Source: www.mynews13.com
Source: www.mynews13.com

The cause of death for a 7-year-old girl in Florida was possibly carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator being run in her home after Hurricane Irma, according to Fox 13.

More in feeds.foxnews.com »

Tags: Florida



Image with code
CommentsComments:
advertising
Liberty.edu

Copyright © 2008 - 2017 USweekly  - all rights reserved